Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sister Session {Meet Carrie and Leslie}

Had THE best time shooting with these two lovely ladies this morning! Fun FUn FUN!!!!! Carrie asked me about a month ago to take some pics of her and her sister for their Mom's birthday and I was beyond thrilled to do so! I LOVE sibling sessions no matter what age!A little background on the pictures: Leslie is visiting from D.C. and just flew in last night so having them meet me bright and early at 7am was asking a lot! But they showed up with their beautiful smiles and playful personalities and we had an absolute blast! They even braved a deconstructed/about to fall down building full of flying birds, dead birds, bird poop, grasshoppers and no telling what else was there that we DIDN'T see! Ha!I had asked Carrie if they had a picture from childhood that we could recreate and she told me about this one of the two of them when they were just little bitty with striped shirts and painted stars on their faces. We decided to run with it and I'm so glad we did! LOVE the way they turned out! There are two pics like that in these teasers!Carrie and Leslie's father passed away 5 years ago and Leslie and her Mom made these adorbale skirts out of their Dad's ties-HOW SPECIAL!! Tugged at my heart thinking about the quilt that we have of all of Brock's Dad's shirts and jeans hanging in Noah's room. I LOVED that they brought the skirts and we were able to get some pics in them! I'm sure their Mom will just ♥ them! Ok, enough typing! On to the pics! More to come tonight, but I just HAD to post a couple! Enjoy! Thank you Carrie and Leslie for a GREAT shoot!










No comments: