Monday, April 4, 2011

{Newborn Session - Meet Gwynneth}

Just a quick teaser of beautiful baby Gywnneth who visited me yesterday for her newborn session. Such a GORGEOUS baby and although she didn't want to sleep very much, I still managed to get this shot and LOVE it! This was my first time shooting a session in my house using my new flooring that I've been working on for weeks and the beautiful rustic baby bed that my uber talented husband made for me to use! I'm tickled pink to be able to hold these sessions in my house now instead of lugging all of my props to and from sessions. SO much easier! My sister Emily offered to be my assistant for this session and it was SO much fun working with her and I appreciated her help more than she knows! Enjoy this little teaser of Gwynneth. I'm hoping to release my new blog before too long and when I do I'll add some more images from her session! Enjoy!

No comments: