Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{Oklahoma Sessions 2011}

After a very successful trip back to Oklahoma in the fall of 2009 I decided to make the short journey once again this year to photograph some more beautiful families! I've just started looking through all of the proofs and here are just a couple that I've done so far. SO excited to share many many more with you all! I am SO thankful and blesssed to have been able to spend some time with friends from high school, a friend from college and quite a few sorority sisters! I feel honored that they trusted me enough to ask me to capture these moments for them and am already looking forward to another trip back in the fall! Enjoy!



Sister Love ~ Twins Madison and Molly



Precious Isabella ~ I could have photographed this little beauty ALL weekend!!!





1 comment:

Margaret said...

The sisters is very moving. The hug and the closed eyes is precious.